Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Taylor Boys



The weather is slowly changing here in VA, no AC today! Its a beautiful mid 70's day, soft sunlight, and a light breeze... We are packing to go to the beach, the outerbanks of NC. Due to work overload at church poor Bryce can't go, we are gonna miss him very much. But, my parents are coming to fill in the gap and help out. 2 boys at the beach, one is 2months old, the other, wellll, hasent liked sand or water, and put them together, YIKES! Susie remembers our scared little boy, hes not big into strange tectures on his feet... Sooooooooooo we will see! We'll be there a week, so i hope before the end of the trip he will enjoy the joy of the beach.


1 comment:

Dani said...

Hey Christina!!

Yes I am so excited to be pregnant. Mostly because I am excited to do things differently. I am exercising throughout this one. Did you exercise with your babies? I get nervous sometimes and I don't push myself to the point of exhaustion. But thank the LORD I just lost 15 pounds over the summer and I am close to what I was when I got pregnant with Samuel, so I would like to not gain as much weight this time and get it off quickly after the baby is born!! Any suggestions? You look great! I am so jealous :-P Love ya! Your boys are beautiful!!!