Sunday, July 25, 2010

need i say more??

Isaiah 49:1-4

Listen to me, you islands; hear this, you distant nations: Before I was born the LORD called me; from my birth he has made mention of my name. He made my mouth like a sharpened sword, in the shadow of his hand he hid me; he made me into a polished arrow and concealed me in his quiver. He said to me, "You are my servant, Israel, in whom I will display my splendor." But I said, "I have labored to no purpose; I have spent my strength in vain and for nothing. Yet what is due me is in the LORD's hand, and my reward is with my God."

Need i say more???

Read this last night, as was like, whoa.... for real....

I mean, dosent this just describe our "little adventure?"

This verse read me like a book....

.need i say more.


1 comment:

Deb said...

great word......keep walking in TRUTH !!!