Saturday, March 7, 2009

its 70 here, and i see tulips breaking through the winter soil...

YEAH, Internet at home, for once... So as always there is plenty to say and not enough time to tell it all so here goes: Miles is officially potty trained, as in #1's, #2's, "momma i got to go potty.." and even an occasional dry morning diaper... i am thrilled, it only took like 3 months.. BUT never the less, it is over, i did it. I Swear those motivational songs for the toddlers about YOU CAN DO IT, are really for the moms.... "you mean, I wont be changing my teenagers nappy? one day he'll use a potty?" PRAISE THE LORD! Also, we have discovered that Miles is hyper... seriously, i thought he was just happy all the time, but, he is a little mini-me when i was his age, always chattering/singing/screaming/dancing/rambling on and on and on and onnnn... it is a full day of the circus for FREE! Levi on the other hand is well, wait a min, yup on the same path as his brother, only a TON faster... he is just 8months old and is climbing up to a stand, crawling like no ones business, and eating for 3... WHAT am i gonna do. And we are certain he has said "da da.." I know every ones baby is "Super Baby" but let me tell you, we might have the real thing here in little Bealeton, Virginia..... Today was beautifullll, 70 with a warm breeze, and a long walk to enjoy it with. (also a Moo latte from DQ) Well, I think that is it, I can never remember what to type when i get the chance.... OH, Bryce is preaching this Sunday, i'll tell you on Monday if we still have a job or not, haha..... yeahhh. OK, well, here are some pictures to cheer ya allll up from the drought of, welll, no pictures..... oooooooooo, and a short Levi film.
Love to ALL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness those boys are getting big, i miss you all so much. for some reason the blog site on my computer hasnt updated since xmas time. so i just had the mega catchup on all the goss. levi is massive and miles big boy cant beleive how fast they growing, freaks me out you guys must be freaking too, way to fast :) ill have to skype soon. im off o7ut the door. but i love you guys so much xoxoxo always in my heart xoxoox :) rach xooxoxoxoxo