Wednesday, March 11, 2009

yes, its 70 again...

so, i have been going to a tough work out class every tuesday night with my friend Lisa... it is an ouch one.... let me just start off by saying the first class i was on the verge of fainting in front of everyone... the instructor ran out and got me a wet cloth, while i tried to hide my majorly embarrassed face... not a pretty sight. BUT, since that first "fun" class, i have loved it, its an interval class, high impact/ weight trainging thing. AND boy, the day after the class i am a mess with ouchy spots, but boy that type of ouch is always exciting, isnt it??
Bryce preached on sunday, and it went really good. If any of you want to hear him, go to our church's web page: http://www.ccf-va.org/ I think you can find it there, if not write to me and i'll have a look. Levi is out of controle, nothing is safe anymore, NOTHING... i will be moving around the furniture for the 3rd time since he has started moving.... i am running out of ideas! Miles is still doing great on the potty front, and i am still amazed that he is diaper free, wow, great feeling. Bryce is slowly geering up to take his trip to NZ, he will be leaving Easter Sunday, and coming back the following week. I WANNA GOO TOOOO!!! BUttttt..... I will try to survive here in virginia... boo-hoo. When i think that we were only there a yr ago this month, its a crazy thought... I think of all the fun we had traveling around NZ, and all the family and friends we saw, it was a great time. I also think of Little Joshua Matthew Sams, our dear friends baby, whom most of you know is with the Lord now, BUT for that breif visit we had with our little Joshy baby, it was blissful. So i will end this blog with a special picture of our dear Joshua,
"we love you little man, and cant wait to meet your new little sister!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi there! I was so shocked to see a pic of Joshua on someone else's blog! Xo! Thank you! And I'm still excessively bummed you're not coming! Argh! Well, hopefully all will go well w/ the interview and we'll get to introduce our 2nd set of boys/girls to each other. Ah hahah I see more endless friendships going on!

And can I just say - I'm jealous you're in a work out class? I soooo wanna do that! I'm gonna have to find someone who's willing to do something like that with me... hmm....