Thursday, April 2, 2009

good ol' fam time...

My momma and me.
Remember I told you we had a momma daughter date, seeing that lady christian comedian? Well, let me tell you, it was grrreat!! We had a great time, and laughed from the moment we left the house till we fell in the door. We had a lovely time shopping, eating Krispie Kremes, eating Olive Garden, getting DSW crazy bargains, OH and dont forget seeing a great show. Our time out and about was soo needed, and such fun. Ok, so the bargains we got, we purchased an amazing purse for..... .50 and a silver amazing clutch for... 1.95.... hahahaha, i was like to the cashier.. "ARNT YOU EXCITED?!?!" and HE was like... "um... yyeahhhh...." Oh well, i was like dancing out of the store! I also bought at Kohls a pair of jeans, Candies label for..... $4.00.... i know, sick eh? And thats with tax.... wow, breathe my friends.... ok, SO i guess i better post at least one more photo for the fam:


1 comment:

Margo said...

Gorgeous photo of you Christina (the first one). You look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!
And of course the rest of your family ar pretty darn beautiful aswell! Good to see you have internet again. Lots more updates -Yipee!!!