Tuesday, November 2, 2010

who knew


Yesterday, the 1st of November, was my 26th birthday. Its was great, filled with gooood food, shopping, presents, and of course my family. Its funny when you have a birthday, and you look at old photos of yourself and you remember that "life stage." WHO would have know where you would be today... other than God, no one! I love looking at myself when i was 4, 10, or 16, remembering what was the "BIG" part of my life, the focus at that time... 4, well it was probably playing kitchen and trying to get as messy as i possibly could... 10, hmmm, i think it was friends, and 16, THATS a no brainer... it was DEFINITELY boys.... lots n lots of boys on the mind... i am now reminded of my "shrine" to Leonardo Dicaprio.. hahaha.... i think i had about 50 cut out photos and posters of this guy PLASTERED to my bedroom walls.. i "loved" and dreamt of marrying this man of mystery... haha, OH how things have straighten out.. THANKFULLY. I still LOVE playing kitchen in our many homes we have lived in, and the sink is always messy, and i still LOVE good friends, and making new ones, and i still LOVE boys! ITS true, cant lie. But now, instead of a name like "Leonardo" its more like, Miles, Levi, Ezra.. and the MAN of my dreams, BRYCE. Watching my kids grow, and to see the things they love at this stage of there lives, it makes me wonder what there loves will be years from now... its a puzzle... a mystery, little clues, a little glimpse into the lives of the children i love, and the young men they will be become.

No comments: