Friday, June 20, 2008

our day:

Events of our day included:
"pool time," with icy cold water straight from the spiket... brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....
Then, because it was hot we had some ice cream... yum yum!
Doesn't Mr.Miles make you want some gooooood chocolate ice ream????
Speaking of ice cream i think i'll have some more... hehe, JUST KIDDING!
His cone had 2 flavors, chocolate on top and butter pecan on bottom....


Here is the sticky video of alll the yummy fun.....

I know i might seeeeeem pretty extreme with all the video's and pictures,
BUT in alllll fairness we have family ALL over the world, and, well, they want
to see the silly everyday things!
I"m not a psyco crazy mom, dontttt worrry....

2 comments:

Deb said...

Awwww.....what a grandson.....he IS a "Dietrich " isn't he ??!!!lol

Dani said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you have a blog! I was just thinking of emailing you to see how you were!! I will definitely keep in touch this way! Your son is so adorable!! How far along are you and do you know what you are having? Tell Bryce I said hello!! Love ya much!!