Monday, June 16, 2008

whoa.... now what to write???

so i guess i just created a blog page?? YIKES!!! now, what to write.. well i am here sitting on the blue spotted couch, with the windows open and the cool summer night breeze settling in for the night.. nice. Correction on the couch, it was never spotted until the banana, crackers, juice and butter, ew, had been smoooshed into in, it now has an aged, rustic appearance many crave for, and welll, i got mine for hundreds less... hahaha, nice post if i do say so myself.... this is gonna be fun.... published nonsense for the whole world to see.... bring it on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AHAHAHAHAH! Now I can read your blog! Yay! Oh, and the blue spotted couch. Love it love it love it! I have a carpet that will match. :) Oce's asleep. Praise God. I'm sitting here (literally) in my PJs. I need to do something with my day. It's 1:30pm. Good grief. :)

Deb said...

HEY...this is great ...something else to read !!!!! Little Levi is looken good !!:)