Sunday, August 10, 2008

day @ the zoo

Sooooo, yesturday we went to the Zoo with some good friends of ours, they just had a baby too, Reed. We had an amazing time visiting the FREE DC Zoo, yesss free, and its amazing i highly recomend it, really, its awesome! Ok, so here are the million pictures i promised my mother, hehe...
Here we are taking the Metro to the ZOO, to the left is Joy, Bryc'es Mummy visiting from
New Zealand! The boys love their Nanna...

All over the park was spraying mist, very refreshing...

Thats Matt and Taylor

Elephant!!!

The Zoo was very tiring for the littlest boys,
Reed and Levi... Poor litte guys.
"GEORGE!"

Nice family shot, yess those are matching outfits.. hehe

...pretty...

Both families of 4, aww

Miles enjoying corn on the cob, i mean, an ice pop!
Rainforest
wowy...
We arnt looking at ourselves i swear!

Can we say verrrrrry tiried boys???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...I thought THAT little baby sleeping next to Reed was Levi !!!!lol:) mom

Havalah said...

i couldn't help but giggle when i saw you called Levi Miles in the picture of him and Reed :)

I love being able to stay caught up with what you're doing. Love you guys!

Havie

Anonymous said...

AW! We missed a ZOO trip! You guys look like you had fun...so great to have the families together! Does this mean you guys might like to do something fun with us for Zach's birthday? I don't have plans yet, but just thinking about it...Miss you!
Alli

Anonymous said...

HAHA so I was looking at the zoo picture and saw this woman sitting next to you and i thought, "WOOF, she's fat." LOL then I realized that it was me. I seriously am laughing at myself over here! And can I say how weird it is to see a picture of my kids on a website that isn't mine??? I had to look twice lol. See you soon, lovie!