Friday, August 22, 2008

its been a busy few wks!

Our community pool just opened up, yikes, pretty late i know, BUT we are planning to make the most of it! Miles isnt too fond of the the water, but we are determined to get Levi loving it from the very beginning... good luck i know. See the words "mommy and me" as whales... hmmmmm,
not the greatest image you want to be described as after giving birth..
but I still love this outfit. Here we are Chuckie Cheese! Yaayyyy!

"HELLLLO there little Levi!"
As you can see he had a great time there as well....
hehe

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like you're having fun! i can't believe you were brave enough to put on that bathing suit! kudos to you. won't catch me doing that very often. oh, and btw, you look great! maybe the ball you're holding helped disguise, but you look great!

Anonymous said...

yay i leave the mount today, and im on my way... rhyme. huh..anyways.. i cant wait to see you guys cuddles cuddles and more cuddles. love you all xooxoxooxo.

Rachel said...

Cute pics! You made me laugh at Levi's whale outfit. What a cute little family! Write me sometime and tell me how you're doing!!

Love ya,
Rachel