Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grandpa: from drab to FAB!!!

My Grandparents came from PA yesterday to see little Levi,
they didn't know they were coming to get a makeover as well, lol...
My brother wanted some highlights, soo we got the kit and after he was done,
Grandpa was suggested as the next victim, I mean client!
Soooo, my 80 yr old Grandfather got his very first bleach job.
He looks pretty good, eh???









This was his reaction when he first saw what I was doing to his hair...




.Blondie looks gooooood.
HEY! Ya only live once,
""YOU GO GRANDPA!!!""

4 comments:

Sarah said...

O my goodness how fun is this! By the way you look so good for just having a baby I would actually place a bet on you being back to pre-pregnancy weight now am I right...... Go HOT MOM!

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!!!!

Rachel said...

Your family is hilarious! My grandpa would never let me do that! =)

The Mauers said...

I LOVE that you're grandpa is that awesome, haha:) Both your boys are so cute and I wish we lived closer:( Hope all is still well...love ya...Jen