Friday, December 5, 2008

cutie crib time

Yesturday before nap time:
That face says it all I think...

To help nap time become nap time, I like to sing and sing untill I hear those little sweet breaths become nice and slowww. This morning we were singing a song I really love, "What a Friend I've Found," it goes something like this: "What a friend I've found, closer than a brother, I could search the world, and never find another. Jesus, Jesus, Jeeeesus, friend forever..." Levi was pretty restless soo, I started making up my own verses, what a hope, what a joy, what a love, what a peace, it was awesome singing of all the things Jesus our Lord is, and we can "never find another.." Before I knew it I was singing without an audience, little Levi was fassst asleep. It was sooo precious... what a Peace we've found, peace like no other...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

He looks just like a little miles

Anonymous said...

thats precious my honey xoox