Monday, December 29, 2008

wow, a new post, crazzy eh?

i know its been FOREVER, but here i am, and i got pictures! YAY! Soo, lets start with Christmas, it was grrreat, Miles had a blast, and i can tell this is the beginning of some amazing Christmas's to come, he just loved it! Levi, well he just stared in utter amazment at "what the heck are they doing? whatever, ok, back to jumping in my jumper.. weeeeeeeeee!!" haha, yeahh, he must have thought something like that... Tomorrow is a new year, and I am ready, I need a change, I have been in a stale state, on my own laziness, but still its stale, and I know i need to get myself in order. I need to wake up and know " this is the day that the Lord has made, I WILL REJOICE and be glad in it.." I will make a plan for the day and have some order in a day that can just seem aimless. My mom told me a great thing she read out of her one of mannnny books she is reading. "If you can't find joy where you are right now, you wont find it in the places you go either.." Meaning, if I cant find meaning, and happiness, and joy now, where I am, how can i expect it to change just by leaving and starting a new, we make the choices of our joy and happiness. (now, just the get that through my head.. haha) OK, on to the pictures: welllllllllll, I have just tries and tried, and they are not uploading, sooooo another day, love to all!!!

7 comments:

joybell said...

thanks for all the news .So sorry to hear that the weather is not so nice .So thats why americans love candles so much ...They do need them eh!! Ha Ha!!!
Bought 2 white tents just like Philips & Shelleys that I sold and now needed for Jason,& Sarah .They were on special!!! so hjopefully 2 will be enough .I am going to use one for Larrys 60th in Feb.It will sit nice on the lawn out front .Lots of work to do in the next 6 weeks to get everything done with renovations etc .Doing up the workshop to house the bookshop so the ceiling is going in at present .Walls are all lined so a good paint up and it shoud do nice !!Trust your new year went off with a bang and my love to all the family .Love you all and of course at times like this its always harder with the separation .Kisses and hugs to the boys ...XXoooo and to you all Happy new year Mum

joybell said...

How do you change the decor my dear?

Sarah said...

Thats a great quote from your mom, thanks for sharing

joybell said...

i notice that there is no comment and I did send one so go figure ?????

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness - where are you guys??? It's been too long. I need my Taylor family fix!!! Hope you are all good and that your internet is up and running again soon.
Take care and Hi to all.
Check out my facebook for very cool photos of my special birthday!!!
Lots of luv xxxxoooo

Anonymous said...

whens the next update my lovelys xoxo:)

Anonymous said...

we need a new update :)