Saturday, December 20, 2008

a few days to go!

Christmas is like right around the corner! AH! I just finished a "healthy" trip to Wal*Mart.... last minuet goodies, but of course you know i get home and OH i needed this and that, grrr, oh well... we can do without TP... yikes. Its rainy and cold here, and the sky is a beautiful shade of gray... nice I know. Bryce left for winter camp this morning, and wont be back till Tuesday, 4 days of no Bryce... oh man oh man... sooo I gave up on potty training, well, at least until after Christmas. OH, and we got a cat, named it Jason.. Miles named him. His favorite boy name is Jason, and favorite girl name is Lisa, sooo the cat is a boy so naturally its being called Jason, poooor little kittty... haha. Still no Internet at home, and there wont be unless Santa brings it for us.... boy I wish he was real right about now, cuz i want some Internet accress, "can i get an amen??"
Well, thats all folks, i am sick of the library at the moment, but I can see my house from the window, nice perk.
Marry Christmas to all, if I dont get back here!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Merry Christmas to you too!