Wednesday, December 3, 2008

can you believe it? almost 5 months.... whoa....


This "little" guy is gona be 5, yesss five months old this week, December 7th, I cant believe it... It seems like only yesturday it was just a family of 3, then "poof" we were 4.. and I LOVE it, I wouldn't have it any other way... Christmas is right around the corner and its gonna be extra special to have 2 boys to celebrate with... yayy! I cant wait for little Miles face Christmas morning.. Did I mention that everytime he sees a Christmas tree he sings "Oh Christmas Tree" yesss,
he truly loves Christmas...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for letting me hold him! He is too precious!

The Mauers said...

haha, aww....I wish I could hear Miles sing it. I'm sure it's adorable! Can't wait to have kiddos to make Christmas more special...the kids really make it more fun I think:)

joybell said...

Dear Family ,
Oh how I miss you all .I am on the work computer .On my home computer for some reason this site goes berserk and comes up about 10 windows and keeps on coming until I crash the thing .so disturbing , so I am just about to go home .Nathans birthday tyesterday .he is now 12 yrs old .Teenager material !!!Think of Evelyn ........Today my friend Dawn had a nasty car accident and is still in shock but otherwise OK PTL>> Not her fault but a bad thing to happen right on Christmas .I am lending her my car until the other ones gets fixed up ..I am off to Mums in Auckland next weekend and she is very excited !!
Got to go shopping now .Love and kisses to all .Hi Miles !! Love you lots of kiwi kisses and hugs .Give Mum and dad a big hug from me and kiss Levi as well .Be good ...Love mum XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX