Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day for the Taylor's

The Thanks giving feast started with the day before, with pumkin soup, here we are digging out the "yuck part."
G.G mashing the potatos, yum-o... my favorite...

Grandpa/Dad carving the bird.
The spread....

The table ready for MADNESS!!! HA HA HA!
Little Levi smiling away, so glad Momma is gonna eat good...
"PLEASE gimme some pie!!"
A little pumkin pie ALL for Miles.. lucky boy...
So thankful for my family... what more could I ask for??
THANK YOU LORD JESUS!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad you had a great thanksgiving! You are so pretty girl! Love the new hair color!! =)

Unknown said...

aww!! Your boys are SO stinkin' cute!! I love the pics. And your parents are hysterical...I remember!! your Holidays must be crazy!! (In a good way) Have fun getting ready for Christmas!! *I can't wait*