Tuesday, November 25, 2008

family time

Sooo its holiday season, and that means FAMILY... I love having a full house, and the fuller and happier the better, except at night time when i want quiet.. hehe. My grandparents arrived today and Miles was thrillllllled. "G-G & Pappy" live in PA, and are the first of our arriving guests. My brother and his friend are arriving tomorrow, and my parents are already here, soooo we are ready for TURKEY TIME! YAYY!!! yum.. yum... When Bryce and I were first dating, it was around Thanksgiving, and we were in NYC, and I saw a funny Thanksgiving Day card, soo I said to Bryce trying to impress him and said "Wouldn't your mom just love this card? I should send it to her for Thanksgiving, do you think she would get it in time in New Zealand?" Bryce, then with a strange look on his face said.... "Well, she might like it IF we celebrated Thanksgiving?..." Ohhhhhhh..... dumb moment for me..... oops! C'mon... how was I supposed to know?! (wink, wink)

LOOK @ those blue eyes!! AHH, I can't get enough of them!

No comments: