Saturday, November 22, 2008

FACEinHOLE

If only it was painted this way...

Soooo, i am trying for a contest, I am mentioning a great blog i read, http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ , the post is in honor of her daughter, Small Fry. If you havent checked out this blog its a must. If you wanna read about a true miricle, its also a must. They are a beautiful family of 4 kids, who love eachother, life, and Jesus, so what are you waiting for, go check it out!!!













Create your own FACEinHOLE

1 comment:

joybell said...

Hi Thanks for that .Its good to know that you have the comments ...I am saving up the crunchies for the next round , but just remind that husband of yours that its reciprocal...you no...american sweetys or retro decks from wallmart .Both have been a huge hit .The kids who want the decks have to be my slave for a week!!!!I dont do dishes now .I have them all wanting to wash and dry and they have to take turns !!Can u believe that .
I love the face in ahole .I will now go to that site that you mentioned and also to face in the hole ..That might be good for the kids to have a go at ..Heh!! love to all esp to my 2 little grandchildren .....Bye for now XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXMum