Sunday, November 2, 2008

new hair!

Sooo, those who know me well, or, just see me once in a while will have to agree that i loveee to change my hair. Seriously, about 3 days after giving birth to Levi i put in highlights... and then about a month after that I went slightly red, then a week after that blonde highlights were added, and now I am a completly dark.. and no i did not dye my brows, they are naturally dark. Dont get used to this color, i could change on a dime! Sometimes i'm not even prepared for my crazy ideas, lol....
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Christina, I love it! You're so beautiful girl!! =) Muah!!

Unknown said...

ahem. i know where levi's 17 lbs were from. you look fantastic! please oh please bless me with your skinniness next may/june okay? and your hair looks fab! you look ultra-italian!

Dani said...

I love the dark! I want to color my hair. I got highlights right before I found out I was pregnant and now it looks horrible. I am afraid to color it. What do you think if I color it one last time dark so that the highlights won't look horrible? Any suggestions? So funny, I was always impressed at Elim at how many different ways you did your hair. Loved it!! Even thought about cutting it short because of your hair but then QUICKLY realized I'd look like an electrocuted poodle.

Sarah said...

you look great, I like the dark on you, it's a nice change for fall!