Tuesday, November 18, 2008

mini update

Sooo, today it snowed for the very first time, yes it was sunny, yess the flakes were no bigger than a dot, yesss no white stuff collected on the ground, BUT none the less, it did snow! Levi was very tired the other day, and soo at 4:30 he went down for a nap, and welll, didn't wake up until 6:30 the next morning.... wowy I know, super baby. Levi and Miles both went to the Dr. yesterday, got shots, gave blood, we have a rough visit, sooo ice cream at 10 in the morning at Chick-fi-A was the answer, please don't judge me, lol... I was a good girl, no ice cream for me.. nope, just a chocolate milkshake... Other than that nothing new is happening. I did rearrange the furniture, and have started to clean the mess of a house, OH but i did make some awesome apple pie for my Daddy's birthday! I'm not one to brag but it was super super, goood. Can you believe new week is Turkey Day? It is my favorite holiday by fare.. all the food all the family... how can you go wrong? PLUS that means Christmas decorations can come out and play, YAYY! And the start of continuous Christmas Music, nothing else! So, please excuse me while I search out some yummy Christmas CD's.... this is gonna be fun, pure blisssss......
This is Miles, 2years ago at Christmas time... how the time flys.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Hey!

Thanks for the boys names. I love the name Conner, but Josh doesn't like it at all. I am mad. I really want that name. The two names we are Kind of agreeing on but we are both not crazy about them are Zachery and Tyler. We are probably leaning more towards Zachery. Josh likes the name Gabriel, HATE IT. Just because of a kid I knew growing up. haha! Anyway...I think I'll get a list of boys names and keep looking.

Anonymous said...

snow already... jelous.. i wish we had white christmas day here and then back to summer for new years :) if only. love to you all. dish out cuddles and kisses for me :) love you xoxoxo rach