Friday, November 7, 2008

4 months today


Soo, today Levi William is 4months old. We were supost to have a Dr.'s apt, buttttt I got there an hour late.. yeahhh. I thought the paper said 11am, BUT when I got there they told me I was an hour late, it was at 10. NOT HAPPY, I was for sure i was right so i was mad, and said "do NOT make me another apt!" and, well, stormed out. The whole way to the Dr.'s i was sooo happy cuz i was only like 1 min late, little did i know, i was 61mins late... yeahhhh. I got home, ran to the fridege to see the paper and, yup, it said 10am. Grrrrrrrr, boy was i mad. In the meantime from the Dr.'s to home, we had a picni, met up with some friends, and scheduled a Meet and Greet with a new Dr. I never liked the Dr i was going to for the boys, soo this was my golden opportunity. Very happy about that. Sooo, even though it was a bad start, it did end good. I have been making up a story every night, and every nap time about "Scooter" the fish, Miles is obsessed!!! Sooo, i told a mega longggg story on the couch, resseled with him, and made him laugh like crazy, then off to bed. AND, Levi was in bad by 7... nice. Now i am sitting back, relaxing, and drinking a Pepsi. ahh....

4 comments:

Rachel said...

aww! Happy 4 month birthday little Levi! He is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

happy 4 month birthday little man xoxoxo big higs and kisses for you and you brother from your aunty Rach xoox

Anonymous said...

This is your momma here !!!! I home-schooled you for 1 year ...AND we worked on phonics !!! I thought you would be GREAT at spelling !!!!!!

The Mauers said...

You're a really good Mom Christina:)