Thursday, November 13, 2008

precious...


We are soo blessed to have healthy, beautiful little boys. I have been reading so many sad, heartbreaking blogs about health problems with children. It breaks my heart. Those who know Bryce and I know we want a lot of children, we just love them and would love a full house of little ones... BUT, the thought of having more children makes me think the more we have the more of a possibility of a health problem there is. I know this is no reason to say "hey, no more children" but its scary... My family is a very healthy family, no one with cancer, or any critical illnesses or any deaths recently, soo i feel its only a matter of time. These are the times I guess we have to remember God's promises, Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." I guess when I've read this before I thought it meant a peachy keen life, BUT if we look at it from a broken heart we realise that a life doesn't have to be lived for long to have it prosper and have a future. Its still an eternal life, and one of God's beautiful hand crafted creations! Even though I will always pray for healthy children, I know God's plans are higher than mine and He loves my children more than I ever could...

No comments: