Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I better get outside!!!

ewww, not the best picture of me, look past it! haha
NO snow here in NZ.. thats for sure!! Its mid February, and normally I would be cuddled somewhere under a blanket refusing to come out till April or maybe even May!! But this year I am in a country where December-February is hot and the flowers are out, and if you live near the beach,well, you better be there every day... no excuse. Wellll, we live near the beach, walking time 3mins, and I still make an excuse sometimes... shame on me!!! BUT, i am taking an oath, as of today, to take charge of my summer and enjoy it while it lasts, BECAUSE before i know it, i WILL be under the covers at some stage this year freezing my toosh off... BETTER enjoy free heat now, then pay for it later!!!
1st Timothy 6:17
"
Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment."

2 comments:

Deb said...

Way to go Christina !!!!!

rachael nz said...

bout time my darling... im sure the extended U.S family have been waiting and waiting for blog updates, i know how much they made my day when you guys were there. keep it coming :) even with you guys 2 hrs away it still makes my day :) xoxooxoxo