Friday, February 26, 2010

My BLUE eye boy...


How did i end up with such a beautiful blue eye boy??? His eyes just take my breath away sometimes... and being a girl with hazel eyes, and always wanting blue, they just suck me in!! He is just a little cute, BUT A HANDFUL!!! SOME would say he is just like his Uncle Philip.. and wellllllllllll, they might be right. As NZ'ers put it, "He is full on!" haha, i like this statement, it says it all in one simple line... FULLLL ON!!!! But, he is still a joy, and he is becoming more and more lovey every day. YES, sometimes he will only get me a kiss if i promise to put him down after he gives me a smooch... BUT, he will give me one! ha. Miles and Levi are reallllly best of friends. Miles will sometimes have a fit when i put Levi down for a nap, as he's telling me: "But momma he is my buddy!" And they i say, "welll, Buddy needs a nap!" I love having 2 "full on" boys... but maybe, justttttt maybe, a girl next wouldn't be so bad... wink wink.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love me some Mini-Philip Levi :D Gorgeous boy!

Deb said...

I love all you guys !!! Soooo cute...I might have to book a flight just so I can count down the days !!!!