Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i LOVE my grandparents....

I LOVE MY GRANDPARENTS....
I have always been very blessed to be so close to my fathers parents, my Grandma and Grandpa. Soooo many good memories of growing up with having them around.
I was always Grandpa's "Buddy" and I will always treasure how special that made me feel.
My Grandma is the BEST cook, and how i wish i learned soooo much more!!
I desperately need some beef stroganof, gooood pot roast, the BEST mashed potato's, wacky cake, sour cherry pie, apple pie, rhubarb crunch, and the funnel cakes we used to make!!!
AND how i wish i could drive over to Grandpa's and say "HEY, lets go blueberry picking!!" OR "HEY lets make homemade ice cream today!!"
I reallly miss them terribly.. BUT i am sooo thankful they have and ARE apart of my everyday.
I LOVE YOU GRANDMA & GRANDPA!!!
Wish we could be listening to some good records together and eating something horrible for us!!








1 comment:

Deb said...

Well......you should have MY ticker...yours is ....well....MINE IS better ! ;)