Monday, February 15, 2010

immigrantion....

Immigration.... it sounds as bad as it truly is.... and THIS TIME i am the immigrant in a foreign country... ugggg. Bryce has been filling out numerous papers, getting lots of information gathered, and calculating what a Visa will cost me. Its a pain. And we have only so much time to complete it in.. this is the tricky but. YES the paper work is a pain, YES the $bill$ will be outrageous, but the time space? Ha, wellll thats almost undoable... Bryce asked me today, "Soo how would you feel about a mini vacation?" Without trying to sound too excited, i softy said: "Well, if i have too...." OF COURSE i would love to fly by myself back to the States, by myself, get some paper work done, in the States by myself, visit my family, by myself, and eat lots and lots of cheap junk food i have been missing..... by myself.. haha. It would be realllllllly hard to leave Miles behind because i know his schedule and body so well. Will his "care taker" do exactly the same as I would considering the Diabetes and Celiac?? Probably not... I would worry a lot. But, i would get to see my friends newest baby, see my BEST FRIEND-aka-my momma, my family, and numerous very very close girl friends i have been dying without! SOOOOOooo, IF this "vacation" is meant to be, i will embrace it with veryyyyy open arms, and try to manage my time in the Land of the Free to the best of my ability... Wal*Mart, here i come!!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

oh...........no comment !