Thursday, October 9, 2008

oh brother, here goes...

Dearest Susie, http://mnssams.blogspot.com/ has sent me this diddy!
ok, soo here goes, 7 weird/ random facts about Christina Anne Taylor:

hmmmmm, here goes!

1. When I was younger, maybe 10, my Grandpa and I on a trip from PA to NY, would stop and cut off "nice tails" from poor innocent road kill.... raccoon, bunnies, you name it. I kept them in my American Girl Doll box, and brought them to school for show and tell.... yikes i know... in High School I would meet people and they would ask "Hey wernt you that girl who brought road kill tails to class?" yeahhhhh, i was "popular," lol....


2. I have a birthmark on my left thigh that looks like a butterfly.


3. I have sung on stage in Carnegie Hall, NYC.


4. I met my husband the same place where my mother met hers.


5. I have weekly nightmares about my teeth falling out, random eh??


6. I had my 1st date with my future husband on November 1st, He asked for my fathers permission in marriage to me November 27th, got engaged January 4th, and married that coming July 2nd... fasssssssssssst. Oh and had a baby the following May.


7. My favorite food will alwaysssssssss be mashed potatoes, plain n perfect!
Only sending to 3 ((baby is crying)) people I am sending this to,
sorry guys, lol...




1 comment:

Rachel said...

You have teeth falling out dreams too??? It's funny, I just asked Dave that last night, and he said he's never had one of those, but I frequently dream my teeth fall out, or are down to nubs! (haha)