Friday, October 24, 2008

an update!

SO! Here i am friday morning, Miles and I are up, no Bryce or LEvi, just us.. we are watching Jonah, a Veggie Tails Movie. I have a nice cup of cocoa, well it was nice, now its half gone, and luke warm.. ew. I've taken allll my vitamins, calcium, prenatal vitamins, and a new one fenugreek. Susie knows this one. Levi has been sleeping through the night, sooo in return my milk supply is well, low. (12 hrs of not feeding will do that to ya!) Soo, i did my research, and remember that Susie took this stuff, so off i go. I hope it works. Lately I have been ichy, ichy for something new, I was thinking of in Spring '09 of stating school, possibly for Nursing, then i wanted a dag, then a cat... I'm not content feeling, like i need something new! I realised starting school was probly bad timing, cuz we want more children in the future, and we all know a dog is a big bad decision for us, lol, had a dog for 2months and returned it, And a cat is a bad idea too! When Bryce and I were first married we got a cat from the New Zealand version of the SPCA and well, after about 2wks we returned... haha, SOOOO, pets are BAD for us. So, what does this mean?! OH well, maybe its the start of a new season, the leaves are falling and its getting cold, so maybe i feel like something should be starting. Maybe its the thought of another year gone in my life, my birthday is in about 1 week. I am soo excited for it, Bryce is taking me to a 6 flags theme park, just me and him for the whole day! YAY! I''m gonna eat cotten candy till i'm crazy! haha, cant wait! Ok, well that was a little update on everything, nice...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

hmm..maybe you should take up a new hobby. Why not photography? You could ask for a nice camera from your parents/Bryce for a combined gift or something. That would be kinda cool. ;) This itchiness will pass...it's probably like you said, just because the cold winter is coming and things until Thanksgiving and Christmas always seem 'blah' anyway. Just wait, you'll be super busy (not like you're not already, ha!) during the holidays! muah! Love ya

Kristin Miller said...

you're the cutest! what a great mommy!

The Mauers said...

Hey lady:) I know how you feel. I can't tell you how long I've been ready to start something! You know, like a family or a job I like...:( BUT...I keep realizing it's just not time. It can be annoying, huh? Well, I guess God knows the perfect timing for everything...as horribly cliche as that sounds:) 1 more year of Noah's school and things will start to change for us (Jennie sighs HUGE sigh of relief right here), haha