Saturday, October 11, 2008

zoo trip #2

"ROAR!!!"
OKkkk, maybe not "roar" but something loud looks like it should be coming out. hehe.
So, we had a great, tiring trip to the zoo, we always come home sooo tired,
and ready for longgg naps. We went with our friends, and my parents.
It was such amazing weather, maybe like 76 and with a slight chill in the breeze.
GORGEOUS.... The leaves are starting to turn into bright colors, and all I can think
of was how much I wanted apple cider, yummm...
BUT, we did munch on home made carmel popcorn,
easy to make and so good to eat!



My little ones cutie face I had the privilege to stare at alllll the way home...

2 comments:

Dani said...

Gosh can your kids look any more like your husband? I am so jealous. I don't think Samuel looks like either one of us...He's a mixture. I hope this next baby looks like one or the other....We shall see soon enough!!

Anonymous said...

wow he is geting big. miss you guys but i downlaoded all the new pics xooxoxo rachael