Thursday, March 11, 2010

its gonna be ok

Today as i dropped Miles off at Kindy, i felt a lot more at ease. The teachers there really seem to know Miles already. As i walked him in, he ran to all his teachers in sight, and HAD to say hello. He showed them his diabetic bracelet, and told them "i have diabetes." Its weird to hear your 3, almost 4 year old say "i have diabetes," as though its no biggy. As i said "ok Miles, i'm gonna leave now..." he had a very important message for me: "OH, mom mom, wait. DONT let ANYONE step on your toes... OR Levi's toes, ok?" haha.. Well, it was a little better than him telling me, the day before: "MOMMM, wait, watch out for cars, and tractors, ok?" haha, he really cracks me up! It was as though he HAD to give me advice before i left him, sooo funny. Well, its about that time of the day where i go and pick him up. Ya know, I think he's gonna be ok.... wait a min, i think I'M gonna be ok....

2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a sweet boy. He's a typical older brother, making sure his little brother doesn't get his toes stepped on! hehe... I bet he looks so cute with a little backpack...so big! I can't believe he'll be four soon!

Brandon and Crystal said...

what a joy it was to read this. aand being a mom does have its own anxieties. you love your children so much...and that is evident!