Wednesday, March 17, 2010

my fishy man...

Sorry this IS a gross picture!!


Bryce was invited out yesterday to go deep sea fishing, with 4 other "dudes." He left very very early, and came back stinky, i mean late, afternoon, haha. They caught soo many fish that they legally could not keep any more!! The main fish they caught was snapper, big, bug eyed, ugly reddish fish.... I really dont like fish. no. I dont like the smell. And the smell sets the deal with me. I bet before they butcher a cow it doesn't smell like roses, and i know chicken farms are one of the stinkiest places on the face of the earth, but the stench of a fish is like no other.. it pierces through the strongest deodorizers, through the boldest candles and lighting a match is a joke. Last night, as i went to sleep next to my fisherman, i opened a window KNOWING the fish was gonna find me there, asleep. BUT what i did NOT know was that it was gonna be that bad. MAYBE because i am pregnant the smell was detectable through my sleeping nose, but, MAN my dreams were effect by the stench of the fish... haha, i was soo mad about the fish smell that i woke up my poor exhausted husband and scolded him for going fishing while i was pregnant, hahaha... yup, crazy girl. BUT, it was horrrrible!!!!!! And it wasn't like he didn't try to rid the smell off him, he tried... but to no avail.
Sooo thats my beef with fish.
End of story.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AHAHAAHHAH! I can't believe you woke him up to scold him for going fishing! That's just too funny! I'd *love* to hear his reaction to a midnight scolding!

anniehg said...

Oh, poor Bryce...out doing the "man thing", and then oooooo, smelly. don't worry Christina, when I was pregnant, I couldn't even walk by the fish counter at the grocery! Maybe next time, Bryce can have a fishfry with the "dudes" and then bring home a big bouquet of flowers for you (to mask the smell).....:)

Deb said...

Too funny.....glad Bryce had fun!