Sunday, March 14, 2010

wellll, it might not look like much!

(11 weeks)

Wellll, here it is folks, the first "belly" shot. haha, i am laughing because i can hear my friends saying.. "welll, thats nothing!!!" yesss, it might not look like anything, BUT i can feel the difference my very "little room mate" is making in the pant size i wear... I am justttt almost out of the 1st trimester, and MAN, am i ready!! I am ready to feel 100% and get some energy back! Its amazing how you can feel like sleeping all day, but then when you try to sleep at night, its so broken and not fulfilling! I am still tryng to grasp the idea that i am pregnant. We have not heard the hear beat yet, and its killllllllling me that i just have to have faith that my little baby is alright. Maternity clothing here in New Zealand is a JOKE!! Its very expensive, and the "affordable" selection is very poorly made, AND when it was made, they must have just guessed what a pregnant woman looks like... haha... its sad. SOOoo, yesterday i did some searching on the "old faithful" Target website and ordered 2 maternity knit sweaters to be sent to my mom, and then me. It works out great switching seasons when it comes to clothing and sales! I am going to be pregnant when its gonna be fall, winter, and give birth in the veryyy early chilly spring. Soo, i will definitely need to warm clothing. Today i have reallly felt winter coming, no more tank tops and short, thats for sure!! It reallllly shows that the chill is in the air when i have my mothers beef stew recipe cooking on the stove, and the heat from the stove is VERY WELCOMED! No central heating here in NZ!!! Whatever will we do??... I think the stove and the dryer and I will become very very good friends over the next few months, if only just to heat up the house!! haha..

No comments: