Monday, March 15, 2010

$yikers$




Today Bryce had off of work, and it was a Tuesday, meaning Miles had school this afternoon, SOo, plans of going out for the day were not realllly an option. When i dropped Miles off, i stayed out for the 2 1/2 hrs ALL BY MYSELF!!! It was wonderful... and it felt lengthy!! haha. SO, i have been wanting a haircut for a while now, NOT to cut the length, just to give me some style, loose the frump, and keep me in the long haul of the challenge to grow my hair out. IF you know me, and know me well, you know i love hair! And i want it new every season and change is ALWAYS an option!! BUT, with the challenge of growing it out for the first time since i was like 16, its hard! Soo today on my afternoon "off" i needed to find a hair salon, and get some tender lovin care. WELLL, i did NOT knowing that i was gonna get the lovin that i ended up getting.... It was a nice place, very "posh" with drinks offered upon sitting. I got a long hair wash WITH conditioner massaged into my head of hair.. as i drifted off to sleep......zzzzzz..... OH! Where was i?? Ahh yes, the "poshness" carried on into hair haircut where it was not just a trim, but a transformation! haha. WELL, all this came with a price tag..... a tag i have NEVER seen before at my trational Super Cuts-kinda place back in the States.... should i even tell you the price?? MAybe i should keep the SHAME to myself.... OH, what the heyyy..... ok..... a lill nervous...... $.. there is the first part.... here is the rest: 84. YES, $84.00...... i know..... GULP! I was like, welllll, we ate good last week, we can live on cheese and crackers for the next 2wks.. hahahaha... I will chalk this experience into the memory/adventure pocket, thats for sure. Because even though it was the nicest haircut i have ever had.... it will be the LAST haircut that will cost me an arm and a leg!! GOOD NIGHT!!

1 comment:

Deb said...

I JUST LOVE YOUR HAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!